Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hometown.

I went back to hometown this week ~
LoL... yeah ~ i came back again !
I had a facial treatment yesterday...
&
I had a healthy body massage today ...
The first time i try for body massage ...
Yeah ! It is a healthy body massage...( Not the "messy body massage"!)
Dont think Bengkok ~
while massaging i feel my bone and nerve are relax...
BUT
somewhere is really pain ! ZOMG !
For example, my foot , my neck , my legs , my backside ...
Damn pain while massaging ...!
Well, after massage i thought it will be relax ...
Who knows, my foot so pain now... i even cant run now ~LoL...
Seriously , i can only walk slowly and slowly...
Pity ~
Tomorrow i still got a dinner wanna to attend ...
I hope i can walk smoothly...
Dont so pain ..please.
I need to hasten of my poster ...
Im still thinking the title of it ...
BrainStorming !
Think Think Think.
Ciao ~
( im waiting for next weekend coming ... Hoho! cant wait to meet my sisters and fooling around...Telukwood ..kaka...guess what...?)
Come back faster ~ sisters ! Telukwood is coming soon ~..haha.

1 comment:

Xue Yi said...

TELUKWOOD by AllenChin...kekekeke....remember set a time to start our TELUKWOOD!
TELUKWOOD will be coming soon...catch it up soon!