Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Deformity.

Back to Hometown this week again ~

I'm tired and sleepy now...

I will sleep very soon...

I had a foot massage just now...

Hehe ! the massage uncle press here press there...

But is comfortable for me...
Just somewhere he massage and i feel pain..
Which means somewhere of my body that i need to prevent...

But overall, i'm a healthy person ...^^
10 minutes ago, i opened a letter ...
which is from Mouth & Foot Painting Artists Sdn Bhd...
They sent out and sell some the greeting cards have been created by the artitsts who is using
mouth or foot to draw...
I found out that this association is really helpful to those who are illness, injury or birth defect...
I think they help out some deformity~ I'm so glad for that...

This is some nclosed cards from them ... It is their drawing ...

When i saw it, i really feel so touch and impressive~

although they are deformity ...They dont have hands or foot ...

yet by sheer determination and talent they have been able to achieve they dream of their

self-reliance... It is really impressive...

This christmas card by Goncalo Borges...

This chinese new year card by Wei Den Chong...

I dont really know them but their drawing touching me...

They are an artists without hands at their work...

They sell the greeting cards & calender and all those things like notelets, art prints and many more...

So Be the kind one and help them ...

I feel that im the lucky one & I should help them & encourage them...

Because im feel so happy for those who are deformity but still they can stand up and to achieve their dream...

Good Luck & All The Best.

( Rest in peace James, and two schoolmates... )

No comments: