Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Day@ Dad's Birthday Celebration

Arhah ! Back Back Back ~
I should post it on last two weeks ...
But then, im lazy to post pictures ...
......
anyway, I had a great family day on that day...
All my siblings are back to hometown
&
We hang out together...
Besides,
We had a funny celebration while celebrating my dad's birthday ...
:D
See!
V
V
V



My brother-in-law and he wife( My eldest sister..haha)












At Night ...









Happy Birthday To Dad !

Dad~






Haha ! My mom is trying to kiss my dad...
But my dad so shy ~
So,
everyboy laugh laugh laugh ~


Haha...my mom is trying again !
My dad cannot tahan..
&
He laughing laughing
& laughing ~
The Funniest part!
Finally ........exaggerate ~my brother said...=.=

Dec is coming soon !
i will have a Dinner Month ~
&
Of course wont forget
...
My birthday month !
Hahahahahah~
By the way,
Happy Birthday To Sue
&
Had a wonderful celebration~
^^
Pippip~

2 comments:

Chris said...

wa... very happy. ;)

gackyz said...

u look alike with ur sis!