Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, April 1, 2011

6 in the morning.

Good morning everyone..
.
Well, for those who know me well..
.
sure they will know my lifestyle..
.
So surprise that im here early in the morning..
.
Of course im still rushing for my assignments..
.
McD right now...since 12am until now...
.
6.30am! so long time just for one purpose..
.
Rushing my assignments...!
.
I really feel fed up and screw up!
.
Hate this sem seriously..
.
All in theory work and im so poor on it.! F* word.
.
OK! always tell myself take a deep breathe and continue..
.
Media Planning done !
.
Continue to my other work such like .....
.
Brand management ( design part).
.
Communication research methods ( report writing).
.
Comm theories ( academic writing- write out a journal).
.
Comm Tech presentation.
.
Hell ! Totally tired.....
.
and the final exam!
.
Arghhhh! crazy sem boring sem !
.
ish!!!!!!!!!!!
.
6.35am still rushing on it!.
.
when you're having a sweet dream.
.
Here i am. McD is always besides me.
.
24 hours open with WiFi.
.
Media planning title - Apple iPad.
.
calculating the media duration , cost and media selection.
.
and many many more.
.
I just realized that newspaper (print ads) is quite expensive to publish 
an advertisment.
.
choose others media ro publish for your product if possible..
.
LoL...
.
end of the post! Good morning!


No comments: