Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Healthy lifestyle.

I back to hometown
&
sitting in my room and online right now.
.
Gosh! totally feel lazy to open the book and read.
.
Know what? Next Friday will be started my final exam.
.
Whatever...I still forcing myself to do some revision so that console myself.
.
Yeah Yeah Yeah!
.
I was so free on last week.
.
I wakeup early in the morning and went for a jog.
.
I wonder it is so beautiful and charming in the morning.
.
The lake, the garden and the sun.
.
i woke up 6am and out for jogging.
.
there was cold early in the morning
.
and i can feel the freshness of the air, non polluted and full of hydrating.
.
It is absolutely a fresh and peaceful morning that i had.
.
here , i have the pictures to share..


 Yeah....The sun is ready to rise up...
 A peaceful lake match with the sunrise..
 Dont expect too much on my hp...
.
It just have a 3.2 megapixel camera and without auto-focus.
.
I need to have some editing so that, it shows the contrast.
.
But not too exaggerative..
.
 .
 .
peaceful garden...panorama...
 .
 .
 .
&
.
 both of this are remind me about my toy..
.
haha..it is huge but it seem cute..
.
around 8.30am i run back to my house and get ready to school.
.
What a healthy life for that day.
.
Haha!
.
neglected about my body and muscle for a month already.
.
Need to go for gym in my hometown after my exam.
.
Yea~ so happy that i can go for gym without sign up for a member
and it just cost RM2 per entrance.
.
Thumbs up!
.
Good Night.
.
Revision time will be starting soon..

No comments: