Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Foh San Dim Sum & Songs Dedication Week

Nothing much activities recently...
.
I just had some simple breakfast with my brother 
or
Having a morning walk early in the morning!
.
Seriously! I did it!
.
Why it seem like so difficult to accomplish it?
YES ! It is... 
.
I used to sleep so late and wakeup at afternoon if no class..
thats why i couldn't make it as usual.
.
Well, I had a simple and nice breakfast with my brother 
last few days..
.
driving to Ipoh and having some dim sum in the morning.
.
Yes! Dim Sum is a perfect match food for breakfast.
.
We had a Dim Sum breakfast at Foh San Dim Sum restaurant.
.
LoL! btw, I dont know why those uncle and auntie want to wear
like going for a dinner to there?
.
Is it a MUST? or they want to show off?
.
all branded stuff comes out...! sweat...
.
enjoy the meal with my brother. enjoy the pic here!
 Tasty Dim Sum...
 Delicious !
 Darren Chin - my younger brother
.
After having our dim sum .. we went to "guan ying" cave..
.
It is on the way back from ipoh.....
somewhere nearby HillCity Hotel, ipoh.
.
had fun there ..
 .
 yes....i captured the natural view too. 
.
by using my handphone. 3.2 megapixel.
.
A simple camera can captured a nice view too..
.
hope you guys like it!
.
 .





 Fresh air ~ relaxing
He is the first time to visit guan yin cave .

.
birds.....
 .
Of course i need to edit the contrast ..
because of my camera...
 .
 .

 .
Funny!


.
I Like it the most!
.
it is so elegance... 
.
.
Yeah! First time to fetch my brother for dim sum early in the morning..
.
feeling good !
.
Ok! im so sleepy right now~
.
Having a event at UTAR from Mass Comm Society.
.
which is Songs Dedication Week.
dedicate a meaningful song to your beloved one.
.
It is purposely for the students who want to graduate soon.
It is the chance to send their message through a song..
meaningful yet memorable...
so dont hesitate to support this event !
.
Flyer design & poster design..
.
Give some comments yea!:D


.
tired and sleepy right now!
.
Kinda lazy to continue on...
.
Stop here better..
.
Good Night , human!

2 comments:

Dominance Chin said...

Nice pic there, bro...n u n ur bro face damn look alike...

Allensecret said...

thank you dude~!!