Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cut it Off.

All Changed...
.
I dont want to be so complicated..
.
as simple as i can..
.
header with my noob face pic..
.
hahaha!
.
Settled the things.
.
Aya.! i cut a short hair today...
.
something like HongKong movie star hairstyle
.
i called it as Bosco's hair style!
.
.
.
.
From This length ......

 To this length..
.
Beside and behind just short!

.
.
.
By the way,
.
I wanna to thank someone at there..
.
yeah! babe..
.
Thanks for her sticky's sweet..
.
not cheap and so sweet...
.
I Love it..
.
thank you so much!!

 .
.
.
Update my recently life before close...
.
.
See this pic?
.
I think you got it...
.
STRESS !
.
BTW, this is what my housemate did and captured!
.
Feel so funny, so i uploaded here..
hahaha..
.

 .
.
.
And feel so tired until this last friday..
.
Back to hometown and slept over 12 hours !
.
charging for next week.
.
Really FML!
.
FUCK MY LIFE !
ciao..
.
.
Bye bye...
.
mom gonna to wakeup..
.
she will going to hill-climbing with her friends..
.
Shocked me ..
.
But it is healthy...
.
haha..
Good night!

No comments: