Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Songs Dedication Week 2011 completed.

.
This is the event that what i mentioned in my last article..
.
Songs Dedication Week.
Organized by Mass Comm Society.
.
Yeah! It ain't a big event ..
but it is quite meaningful event for me.
.
Mission Completed !
.
you can dedicate a meaningful song to your beloved one.
.
Yes..im on duty during the event on the go..
.
Photos for sharing....:D


This is me, nothing to intro...
.
yeah...on duty in my cafeteria......
.
The vice president & Technician
Starr Leocadia & Alex. 
.
Techinican with President.
E-Yan & Ah Bear.
.
oh! .......stupid me.
.
Yea~ DJ time .....Its my time to speak out!
.
.
Dedication card...
.
 Group pic........ with committee members..
 .
Busying to search for the song.........
 .
Cards......
 .
Starr Leocadia & SheeJan
 .
Committee members group pic....
.
.
.
Ok! yeah.......Its the time to continue to study..
.
Struggling for final exam. WTH...
.
Comm Tech exam will held on this Friday..
.
Yes ! it is nothing much to study
and
we need to memorize the theories.
But
Studied, feel like study nothing..
.
OMG ! How ?!
.
Well, having eyes mask with Sue while studying...
.
too big for me, i think..
.
5am right now and i gotta to continue my hell life.
.
bye. Good Night. 

No comments: