Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Get a life, dude

.
Fucking my life here!
.
Feel like to tell myself,
" Get a life, dude!"
.
It will be several nights that i will never forget.
.
It ain't memorable! 
.
5am ! Im really feel so tired in this moment.
.
I feel tired but I cannot be tired!
.
Know my feeling?
.
exactly the same as the picture i showed!
.
Media Planning, I dead 
.
Failed to answer the questions.
Section B and Section C.
and
there is only 3 sections in the paper !
.
Dead right?!
.
and now, I feel so dead seriously...
.
CRM , 12 lecture notes and theories, steps that need to memorize!
.
What the hell it is!? Damn it! Screw it!
.
I aint a good Fighter
 What i wanna to say just can Talking to the moon.
and now
Im just like a Zombie!
.
(the songs title that i listening now...)
.
Good Morning and should be Good Night to myself.
.
I really cannot tahan already!! Sleep.

No comments: