Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vintage suitcase and its stories

 remember all this breakfast ? Yeah! it is my breakfast since i was a kid..
I used to eat the eggs with this cup with some pepper and little of the sauce....
Delicious and healthy breakfast! Vintage style to eat the eggs..like it!
Saw this before? I think some of the people might have this stuff!
.
Remember! Do not throw it away! It is valuable and it might have a story..
 The old vintage suitcase from my grandpa...
yeah! it is totally bigger than nowadays luggage bag!
and it is quite heavy. This suitcase is not branded stuff or nice appearance..
But it is valuable and vintage..Do you know they are alot of people want to but this vintage suitcase
as an antique. It is really cool !! So happy that i took this leather vintage suitcase that my grandpa left. Actually, he got 1 suitcase made from iron and 1 leather suitcase(the picture that i showed)..
one thing so sad which is i cant find out the unique key for the suitcase lock.
according to my auntie said, This suitcase has passing through 1 century!!
This is the suitcase that my grandpa brought from China to Malaysia before the world war 2 in Malaysia..
so it is obviously made from China. haha! anywhere, i still appreciate this precious present from my grandpa left for me..

 how unique the lock ....
 There still got stick a paper for the address and some of the logo...
some memorable stories behind this suitcase..
But it is too late i found out this suitcase and too early my grand parents passed away..
this caused me unable to listen the stories from them. How they been through, how the tough life they passed through
and the civilian's life when world war 2...
but still a little stories that i heard from my auntie...
For more vintage suitcase information,
please visit :

 .
.
.
.
The last but not least, 
This is the present that my brother and me bought for my mother for her last year birthday present and this year mother's day .....We bought from Fossil and this handbag is made from soft glazed leather and  it is structured to carry all of the ladies day to day accessories. it is quite simple and vintage...not easy to outdated for any vacation or any event..

For more information,

please visit....

chestnut colour - Maddox Convertible Flap

No comments: