Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Latest haircut- Fringe haircut

hahaha!!
Yes! you're right! is fringe haircut..
Because i felt my previous hair is growing getting longer and longer,
it disturb my sight and sometimes it is annoying..LoL
I need to use clip to clip it up at home....
I really cant bear with a long hair in front of my eyes and pretend like "I can see everything without any blocking"!
Hell, i can't ...it is annoying...maybe in pace with the age growing, I couldn't like 17 years old /18 years old boys..They can make it!
 like him...can he see anything? hello~~~~~
 I also can't be like that, it is too long for in front..
 and this is me.....one week ago.....
 is me again, 3 days ago...before to cut my hair...
 i cant even see my eyes in this photo...
 Aha!!!
Yes!! Today photo!
i took it after i back to home and before i bath...
the stylist help me to wax it so that couldn't see my little fringe hair...
no worries....roll down!

.
Here! my little fringe appeared after i bath and without any wax...
Fringe haircut in front and make it short beside and behind!
Consider as 2011 the latest new hairstyle for male/ it is a mistake?
anyway, i kinda like this hairstyle as well...
it is fresh for me and maybe will be shorter / wavy hairstyle next time!
haha...Lets try it~
Just explore for more different hairstyle..
Cheers!
Byeeee.......

No comments: