Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Summer Holiday

Finally!!!
.
This is my holiday !
.
My exam officially ended and completed..
.
Feel so happy to start my holiday..
.
But feel so nervous to wait for the result.
.
My Holiday starts since last two days ago..
and i sitting in front of my laptop and blogging, online and gaming~
.
By the way, just allow me to say
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mom in the world.
.
and this is the cake that i bought for my mom...
American Mud Cake..Not bad...
.
And my mom stewed a soup for me last few days..
.
Due to the exam, i was busying to do my revision 
and no time to update my blog..
.
This is a Melon soup..
normally they are stew it with salty..
but my mom cook it with sweetly..
.
We called it as " Dong Gua Zhong" in cantonese and mandarin..
.
.
.
Yeah....a Melon soup is the most suitable for a very HOT weather
in Malaysia.
.
I wonder why the weather turn to so hot suddenly..
and the newspaper reported that it will be continuous in this condition
till September..OMG! 
how we can bare with a HOT weather everyday...
and
as a reminder, Please do not open burning ..
When you burn trash outdoors, it will affect your health and affect the weather seriously
and getting HOT !
so 
Protect yourself, your family, your neighbors
and protect your wallet by knowing the RULES...
Terima Kasih banyak-banyak..
.
Wonder why The Sun in Bali and The Sun in Malaysia
are so different....why?


Summer season in Malaysia.
.
The last but not least, 10th of May is a big day to one of my bro.
.
ZAC CHOONG
.
Happy Birthday to him !
.
Without a precious present and wonderful celebration with him
but
I just want to say
Happy Birthday to this guy
and
may his dream keep going and success~
.
A heartfelt wishes for him.
Good night.

No comments: