Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Previous Sunset in Kampar

 Hello , bloggers..you know what? i like to photo shooting ..
No matter i photoshoot others or photographer photoshoot me, i also feel so pleasure to be shoot or to shoot for.
.
 All the photos that i uploaded here is all about the Kampar view..
It kinda old but it spread out the original vintage..
has been 3 years in Kampar because of my education..
Since i staying in kampar for 3 years more and I knew every little things in Kampar, including the weather..
.
Here is a good question that my brother asked me."Will you miss everything in Kampar after you graduated and move back to hometown?", he asked. I felt the time passes too fast, and Yes. I will miss everything in Kampar, 4 years after i graduated at there after all..For sure, there will have something that I really miss and some memorable and sweet memories in several years..
.
The sunset view..in Kampar. What a precious moment ..
so i captured down and this is my production...
have a look... XD
 it comes and gone in a short time..so precious..
 different moment, different view..
 feel it with my eyes....
sunset gone......How nice to watch a natural show...appreciate it.

No comments: