Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Morning World

Morning world...

I am not a night owl anymore..
I just slept at 10pm and woke up in 4.30am..
yeah! quite early and feel like the world is so silent and peaceful with listening the songs by Krystl..
"Memories", "Rolling",  "Let It Be" and "Golden Days"..

Shaking with the tempo and melody...yeah! quite a nice pop songs! Like it..
.
Nothing much to write today...Just feeling blue and blur today..

.
Ah yeah! Kindly to support me and vote for me!

I've participated "Most You : nique Photo contest"..
organized by Truly a Shopper with Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad..
One thing that i feel very cool which is the top 5 with most "Like" will win a You: nique photo card loaded with RM200 & top 6-10 will win a You: nique photo card loaded with RM100..
What i mean is the personal designed credit/prepaid card(with your own photo) but not the money to won....
So, Dont be hesitate to vote for me!
Just help me to CLICK 2 "Like"s..
.
Steps are so simple..
.
Step 1: "Like" the PAGE..
and
Step 2: "Like" my pictures..
Just pick one to "Like"
1    /     2
Thank you very much and appreciated!

No comments: